Thursday, September 6, 2007

Personal Details

Hi!
My name is Suzanne Angelica Scholts,and I am 13 years old. I was born on the 13th May 1995. I study at St. Dominic's International School. My favourite school subjects are English, drama and sometimes physical education. I mostly like these subjects depending on the teacher, but not all the time.

My favourite hobbies is playing computer. I also really like reading and watching TV. I love art, like manga and anime, and i love tennis.

Ingrid, my mother, she comes from Holland, and Jesus, my dad, well he is from Spain. I have 3 brothers, Felix who is 37 years old, Sam who is 19 years old and Sebastian who is 9 years old. I only lived with Sebastian and i am still living with him which is a pain but i guess i have to accept little brothers...
April, my dog, is 7 years old and is a sharpay. It loves attention more than guarding our house... I know its weird, i also have a hamster, its name i think will be Louis, he is about 2 months old.
My brother has 2 fish that I gave for his birthday.

No comments: